Welcome to the Prineville Veterinary Clinic New Patient Center! Find out how our website can help you as a new family member by utilizing our online forms and information as to what to expect here at Prineville Veterinary Clinic. Please feel free to explore our virtual office tour and veterinary resources, as well as the different payment options that we offer.
In your search for a veterinary facility, we believe you expect high quality care as well as great service. Our goal has been to assemble a veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health care. Our commitment to you is to continue to offer our world class service and a state of the art veterinary facility.
Prineville Veterinary Clinic offers our patient form(s) online so you can complete it in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Hereto download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
New Patient Registration Form - Required
This let's us record our pet and owners into our management software so that we can effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
Boarding Agreement Form
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- We also accept CareCredit accounts. This is a convenient, flexible payment plan that can be used for any type of services we provide. To apply for CareCredit, go to CareCredit.com or call toll free (800) 365-8295. The application is quick and easy and with approval, the account can be used the same day. Feel free to contact us for details.
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Prineville Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements when necessary.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please vist the following pet insurance websites . . .