Welcome to the Prineville Veterinary Clinic New Patient Center! Find out how our website can help you as a new family member by utilizing our online forms and information as to what to expect here at Prineville Veterinary Clinic. Please feel free to explore our virtual office tour and veterinary resources, as well as the different payment options that we offer.
Prineville Veterinary Clinic offers our patient form(s) online so you can complete it in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Hereto download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
New Patient Registration Form - Required
This let's us record our pet and owners into our management software so that we can effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
Boarding Agreement Form
Member Wellness Registration Form - Optional
This form can be filled out to register for access to the member wellness section of our website. You can also sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep up on current health issues and news and events in our office. You can print it out and bring it in to our office or Click Here to register online! The online newsletter sign-up is also on the right. We look forward to making your experience with our office and website more interactive and rewarding!
In your search for a veterinary facility, we believe you expect high quality care as well as great service. Our goal has been to assemble a veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health care. Our commitment to you is to continue to offer our world class service and a state of the art veterinary facility.
Prineville Veterinary Clinic is aware of the vast amount of information available on the internet. Our team has taken the time and evaluated the following sites. We trust the information the listed websites provide to you, our client, and member of our family.
American Animal Hospital Association
American Association of Equine Practitioners
American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
American Kennel Club
American Veterinary Medical Association
Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- We also accept CareCredit accounts. This is a convenient, flexible payment plan that can be used for any type of services we provide. To apply for CareCredit, go to CareCredit.com or call toll free (800) 365-8295. The application is quick and easy and with approval, the account can be used the same day. Feel free to contact us for details.
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Prineville Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements when necessary.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please vist the following pet insurance websites . . .
Welcome to the Prineville Veterninary Clinic!
It is important to us that your experience at our clinic is an excellent one! We take pride in providing a clean, comfortable clinic where you and your pet can feel at home.
Our exam rooms are well equipped with everything our technicians and doctors need to treat your pet in an efficient manner.
Our state-of-the-art small animal surgery room.
Our large animal treatment room provides our staff with a safe, comfortable environment to treat your your animals. A large animal surgery room behind the big green doors provides a safe place to perform any necessary surgeries.
Our equine/boarding faclities on the property provides adequate space for treatment and boarding of large and small animals. One side contains 3 large, spacious stalls with outdoor access. The other side provides temperature controlled runs for boarding your small animals.
All boarding clients are welcome to tour our facilities at any time.